Horns on Fire works together with many producers, artists, composers and arrangers. A lot of things are possible, ranging from Jazz and Pop music to jingles, radio and television recordings, commercials, and many other types of projects. Just deliver your track, and horn arrangements will be custom made and recorded.
The use of real horns are an upgrade to any production. Tracks featuring real horns are richer compared to digital, synthesised horn sounds – or no horns at all. Horns on Fire will travel to any studio location to record horn parts. If somehow it is more convenient, they can also work from distance at their own studio.
How it works:
- Send a quotation request.
- The arrangement will be made – Your feedback is taken in consideration.
- After the first payment is received, you will be sent the first demo.
- After agreement the arrangement will be recorded by Horns on Fire.
- A final demo will be sent.
- After the final payment is received you will receive the final tracks.
Please contact us for more information.
You've manage to capture that crisp and clean sound like the great Jerry Hey use to get on Michael Jackson's recordings. I love that sound. - Dwight Adams
Retestrak - Verrassend - Blazerssectie - Catchy - In the pocket - Goede arrangementen - Brede stijl - Professioneel - Ilja Reijngoud
Here’s a bunch of youngsters ready to conquer the world with their very creative and enthusiastic hornsection work! - Angelo Verploegen
Horns on fire: Live | Studio | Online | Arrangements | Recordings | Horns | Horn section | Professional | Driven | Blazerssectie